Thursday, January 05, 2006

What Busy Week!!

HEY TO ALL, WISH ALL OF YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAVE A GREAT AND WONDERFULL YEAR AHEAD.
Well, today thursday and I am still working hard on my MST for tomorrow last paper. This still considered not that bad as things still the same except for preparing exam. Well this the usual life of a typical students of all singaporean. Right?
Anyway tml is my final paper, must jiayou then after that go join with my usual gang for dinner then go sentosa. Which is still the tentative plan for now. I'm praying hard tml if can drive out tml or nt, if nt no choice loh. Cus I presume tml there might be lot of ppl then our usual gang which consist of Yongsheng, Desmond, Terence n me.
Well, shall write up to here as for a fresh new beginning of 2006.
Hope this year will bring me luck n thing will goes on smoothly.

No comments: