Monday, January 16, 2006

24SA Reunion gathering 2006

It was a faithful Saturday, I was at home sprinng cleaning my humble little room. My room was in a big mess with 3 to 4 big bag full of rubbish. I din know my room so full of rubbish for just a year since I last spring cleaning in jan 2005. After I about to spring cleaning finish my room, a call from my old buddy in national service asking me why i have not come to meet up as they are all waiting for me. Arghh.... I have actually got mix up with the date that i suppose to have a gathering ever since our ORD three years back.
So i hurriely complete my stuff and took a quick bath and rush down to meet them up. HAHA it like a long time I nv been rushing about to get to a place from home to suntec city. I just remenbered it back while serving my NS i was rushing about to get thing done or get thing to be done as soon as possible. HAHA.

The pioneer batch of 24SA Sergents from Radar Battery.
All 10 Sergents present.


The pioneer batch of 24SA Mens from Radar Battery.
Absent with reason about 4 more mens.


The pioneer batch of 24SA Sergents and mens from Radar Battery.

No comments: