Monday, October 24, 2005

Been awhile seen i last step in here

Well been quite sometime i have nt write my blog. One more week to enjoy b4 poly sem2 start on the 31st.

The first 3 week of October had been full filling, Went to Turi Beach resort in batam, for 4 days in the 2nd week of October. Had Alot of fun, enjoy and alot of laughter had been goin on in the Camp it self. Though the 1st week of holiday was busy preparing/planning the stuff for the trip itself. Therefore i will update again with the picture i had taken while at the turi beach resort. As the photographer of the camp had not given me a copy.

Well what can i say this month really. All goes well smoothly and when the poly result was out on the 19th Oct, i cross my finger real hard. But Phew, i had pass everything though i din get gd grade but nathertheless i pass all my modules. There no more repeat module which i have to clear but still have to stay back for another half a yr more. Sobsob.

But at least finally i can officially start on my new assignment (Final Year Proj.) which my lecturer had infact prepare for me to take on this whole new project which he think that i will and suitable for this proj. But to me i dun care wat kind of proj that i'll be embarking on, i tell myself tat i must give my best shot and try to score and clear all my remaining module and go into the workforce. As my family is poor dad retired, mom a hsewife n my only bro is jus sec two goin on to sec three next yr. Though the family is now dependance on the pension that my dad recieved after he retired for the govt sector. It depleting very fast though dad had taken some odd job and we had been trying very hard to spend as little as possible.
Therefore now in the whole family is waiting for me to finish my studies go to the workforce. It easier to be saying then doing cus i really not very sure of wat kind of job tat i really want to go into, should i go in to engineering as this is wat i had been studying for the pass 5 yrs, or should i go follow my passion and go into the social science n help the community at large, such as working in a Family service center as volunteer coordinator or event coordinator as i alway find tat this job is so chanlleging. Haiz what a headache man..

Well this month, i jus wana tell her that u have not made the wrong choice n i been loving you since the day we met. Out of so many gals tat i have come across, you are still the outstanding one and i noe tat this time i will not make the wrong choice. And yes though i and him share the same zodiac, as wat i alway been telling you he is he and me is me. I will not force you to believe in wat i say, but jus come and see for yourself and there are many more to come which i'll let you experience that u and me will see tat we really match.
OKOK, think tat all i;ll write for today, will update all of you guy again if i have the time as i been reading alot which my lecturer had given me to read for my FYP. My eye almost gorging out...haha

No comments: