Thursday, September 16, 2004

For friends of Rotaract and S'pore poly Buddhist society

Hey everyone in the big big Families of Rotaract and SPBS. This is a place where I had widened my network of friends since I have started my life in poly. This really encourages me to carry on with my enthusiasm and passion for the community at large and the people around me.
Of cause not forgetting in the hope to find a true love partner in the year to come in this affiliation with these big big families of mine.
Who know what will happen and being impermanent in this world. I have truly agree that once we are old enough or should I say as we have mature thru the number of years and experience we all had learnt from each other. We will become a better person in the society and the community at large.
To all my friends out there let us together strive to make better living and bring joy to all!!


SPBS 39th council commitee


Friend of the Rotaract clubs in s'pore

No comments: